Sunday, December 25, 2011

"A Rush of Blood to the Head" Coldplay

.....I felt as spirit, bursting within this temporal shell, I wanted to break through...felt myself squeezing through my pores, bleeding through cuts, seeping through tears, screaming...wanting the ultimate ESCAPE.

..and then I became human again, worried about my face, the way its lines were curved, worried about my hair...it was too curly, in the end, I dont think I quite understood who I was...living in this conundrum of soul and spirit, of here and gone, of yesterdays and tomorrows..

it was my humanness that lied to me, told me that there was nothing left after...

it was my soul that knew, told me of secrets only found in dreams, told me that I could fly, make my desires reality

it was this same soul that did not recognize my face...this same face did not recognize my soul, told it to go away, concerned itself with vanity and pride...

No comments: