Thursday, September 17, 2009

Keep your eyes OPEN!

These days I am just so incredibly TIRED!

I LOVE to sleep it's insane, but unfortunately I have to wake up every single day at 8am.

There never seems to be time to do anything. I'm either at work, or school, or trying to do readings on a bus somewhere.

I dont like 4-hr classes. It takes so much out of one, and it gets hard to focus say after the 2 hour mark.

I have to do some serious time management. Which includes trying to force-feed information into my lungs when I'm ready to drop dead from lack of sleep.

Ah yes, ENJOY your youth. Uh-huh...like that's always possible. UNLESS, this is some warped form of enjoyment that I am not aware of---you know, humanness always gets in the way of comprehending things, lol!

Things I tell myself to get by: I'll sleep when I'm dead, Nike's old-"Just do it", be happy that you have this opportunity, it won't last forever, this is to get to the next stage, it's your second-to-last semester, you'll learn a lot from this stage of your life.

Things I believe: God is with me no matter what. I have been BLESSED with this life...I probably can't even count all the ways.

Thank you =)

No comments: