Monday, January 18, 2010

My Star is Fading

Come on, oh, my star is fading
And I see no chance of release
And I know I'm dead on the surface
But I am screaming underneath

Coldplay


One of those days when it all gets to you. You could exist in those emotional forces for a time, brush them off, proclaim those positives that always push you through...

but one day you fail...you get tired of trying to always penetrate and intercept emotion...the positives are enough, they always will be enough, but...

you're just tired...of always having to feel a certain way all the time. When will it end? Do you pray for the fast solution or persevere and play it out with God's help?

It's hard praying for something when you already know God has your best interests at heart.

How do you rest and continue to trudge along?

How?


Stuck on the end
of this ball and chain
and I'm on my way back down
Stood on the edge, tied to the noose
Sick to the stomach...

...you can say what you mean, but it won't change a thing...
...I'm sick of our secrets...

Stood on the edge....
....tied to the noose
....you came along and you cut me loose

........please come along and cut me loose....(Coldplay "Amsterdam")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always here <3

~s.

Varaidzo1 said...

Thanks gal! =)Great to know I have a through and through friend!