Saturday, July 3, 2010

Applying for jobs..a full time job? YES


Right now, my full time job is and has to be applying for a job!

I have recently graduated from university and see this as the next task to tackle!

In this "go, go, go" society we constantly move from one thing to the next..

While, I would love to enjoy every stage of my life...including my "limbo" unemployed stage, the part time job really doesn't cut it!

I have to constantly ask God for patience in dealing with ignorant customers and a job that I'm not incredibly passionate about. Don't get me wrong, I believe all jobs are useful for our society, but I believe that all jobs have a time and a season in one's life. For example, one of my first jobs (which was at McDonalds) really came at the right time. It was a perfect first job for me and I learned a lot of things.

In the meantime, it's all about hitting the job sites for me!

No comments: